Apple Cinnamon Pork Loin
- 1 1/2 oz. sliced onions
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 oz. chopped apple (skin on)
- 2 oz.apple cider or apple juice
- 3 (2-oz.) slices Apple Cinnamon Pork Loin
- Ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 oz. prepared rice pilaf, heated
Meal Course:Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, School Foodservice, Special Occasion
Dish Type:Appetizer, Casserole, Dessert, Entrée, Sandwich
- Sauté onion and garlic in butter in skillet until tender and browned. Add apple and cider to skillet; sauté 2 minutes.
- Place pork loin slices in skillet with apples and onions. Continue cooking until heated through.
- Arrange pork slices over rice pilaf. Top with apple/onion mixture. Garnish with sprinkle of cinnamon.
To order, contact your Smithfield Farmland sales representative.